N-117M Biological Microscope
N-117M Biological Microscope This microscope is a great choice for budding scientists, students, and anyone who enjoys viewing microscopic objects. This microscope has a 12.5x magnification lens, which is perfect for viewing the tiniest objects. The microscope also comes with a light, allowing you to see even the most difficult to see items. The microscope is made of durable metal and plastic, and has a total length of 17 inches. It is an easy to use microscope that will provide hours of enjoyment. This is a perfect microscope with slides for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, and LED illumination. It is an ideal microscope for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists.
- Carefully open the box, avoid the accessories, like lens, dropping to ground and being damaged.
- Do keep the instrument out of direct sunlight, high temperature or humidity, dusty and easy shaking environment. Make sure the stage is smooth, horizontal and firm enough.
- When moving the instrument, please use two hands to grip with the two sides of the microscope body.
- When running, the lamp house and nearby parts will be very hot. Please ensure there is enough cooling room for them.
- Make sure the instrument is earthed, to avoid lighting strike.
- For safety, be sure the main switch is in “O”(off) state before replace the halogen (LED) lamp or the fuse, then cut off the power, and do the operation after the lamp bulb and the lamp house completely cool.( specified lamp: Halogen Lamp 6V/20W or LED lamp 3W)
- Check the input voltage: be sure the input voltage which signed in the back of the microscope is consistent with the power supply voltage, or it will bring a serious damage to the instrument.
- Use the factory supplied power cord, please.
- All the lenses have been well checked and adjusted. It is forbidden to disassemble them yourself.
- The nosepiece and coarse/fine focus unit have a compact and precise frame, please don’t disassemble them as possible as you can.
- Keep the instrument clean, wipe dust regularly, and be attention to avoid contaminating the optical elements especially.
- The contaminations on the prism, as finger mark and oil, could be gently wiped with a piece of soft cloth or tissue paper, gauze which has been immersed in pure alcohol or xylene. (note that the alcohol and the xylene are all burned easily, do not let them near the fire, and use them in a drafty room as possible as you can.)
- Don’t use organic solvent to wipe the non-optical elements, when you need to clean, use the soft detergent, please.
- When using, if the microscope is splash by liquid, cut off the power at once, and wipe up the moisture.
- Do not disassemble any parts of the microscope. That will affect the function or decline the performance of the microscope.
- Place the instrument in a cool, dry position. After using the microscope, remember to cover it with dust helmet. Do wait for the lamp house cooling completely before cover.
|Viewing Head||Compensation Free Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupilary Distance 48-75mm||Δ|
|Compensation Free Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupilary Distance 55-75mm||√|
|Objective||Achromatic Objective 4×,10×,40×,100×||Δ|
|Nosepiece||Backward Quadruple Nosepiece||Δ|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage 132×142mm/ 75×40mm||Δ|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Moving Range 24mm, Fine Division 0.004mm||Δ|
|Condenser||Abbe NA 1.20 with Iris Diaphram & Filter||Δ|
|Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris Diaphram & Filter||√|
|Illumination||S-LED, Brightness Adjustable||Δ|
|Halogen Lamp 6V/ 20W, Brightness Adjustable||√|
|Phase Contrast Kit||√|
|Dark Field Attachment||√|
Contact Us :
Head Office :
House #42, Lake Drive Road, Sector 07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Head office Contact : 880 1842-756014
Show Room :
Bagdad Surgical Market, Shop No (7-8) 21/A 1 st Floor, Mahbub Plaza, Topkhana Road, Dhaka- 1000
Show Room Contact : 880 181275-4847