Biological Microscope with LED Illumination AmScope
The Designed for clinical examinations and teaching demonstrations in the medical field, veterinary offices, laboratories, and colleges, this Binocular microscope is feature-packed for comfort and ease of use. Coming with a 30-degree inclined ocular tube (ideal for comfort when seated), 360-degree swiveling binocular head, and a Siedentopf-designed ocular tube system, whatever your preference of use can be achieved. It also includes a backward nosepiece, 3D mechanical stage, and variable-intensity 1W LED illumination system, all ideal for easily focusing and scanning through your sample. Coming with eight magnification powers (40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x, and 2000x), it is an ideal instrument for biological, veterinary, bacteriological, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Backward nosepiece allowing spacious space for comfortable observation.
- Eight level magnification settings from 40X to 2000X.
- Perfect for clinics, vets, doctors and college students.
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling siedentopf binocular head.
- 3D X-Y mechanical stage with stain resistant finish and slide clips.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing, with tension control and stopper.
- Crystal-clear, high-definition, sharp images.
- Fully-coated optical system with high resolution.
- Dual side focusing control knobs.
- Built-in LED illumination system with adjustable brightness.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder.
- Four DIN achromatic objectives.
- Two sets of eyepieces included.
- Full optical glass elements.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Adjustable interpupillary distance.
- Adjustable diopter on left eye tube.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard.
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty.
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Head: 30° inclined siedentopf binocular head 360° swiveling.
- Interpupillary distance: 48mm-75mm.
- Diopter: adjustable on left eye tube.
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X.
- Achromatic objective: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil).
- Stage dimensions: 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (140mm x 140mm).
- Stage traveling range: 2-15/16″ x 1-3/4″ (75 x 45mm).
- Focusing range: 1-3/16″ (30mm).
- Division of fine focusing: 0.0000787″ (0.002mm)
- Focusing: coaxial coarse fine, with tension control and stopper.
- Abbe condenser: NA=1.25 with iris diaphragm filter.
- Illumination: variable 1W LED.
- Wide voltage power supply: 85-265V.
- Filter: blue
- Accessories: eye-guards, dust cover, immersion oil.
Contact Us :
Head Office :
House #42, Lake Drive Road, Sector 07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Head office Contact : 880 1842-756014
Show Room :
Bagdad Surgical Market, Shop No (7-8) 21/A 1 st Floor, Mahbub Plaza, Topkhana Road, Dhaka- 1000
Show Room Contact : 880 181275-4847