HE-12E Portable 12 Channel Digital Electrocardiogram ECG Machine
The device is an electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in auto / manual mode; measuring, analyzing and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically; prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”; optional interface language (Chinese / English, etc.); built-in lithium battery, AC / DC; selecting rhythm lead freely to observe abnormal heart rhythm; case database management.
- Adopt 10.1” high-resolution color LCD, operate by full-touch screen and function bu ttons, convenient to use.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, support 12-lead and Cabrera-lead waveform display. Get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter (50 / 60 Hz), baseline filter and EMG filter (25 / 35 Hz) of ECG signal.
- Display 3 / 6 / 12 – lead ECG waveform, HR value, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed, filter state, clock, battery power, background grid, measured parameter and interpretation, etc. on one screen, and with prompt functions for lead – off, overload and system working state.
- Power supply: AC / DC (which can adapt AC 50 / 60Hz), with built-in rechargeable lithium battery, charging circuit, perfect over-current and over-voltage protection circuit.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print for more than 3-hour, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- Built-in thermal printer, support multiple printing modes and formats, such as, auto M × N, M × N 1, M × N 2, rhythm M line and manual, etc. The contents including time, paper speed, sensitivity, calibration signal, lead name, filter state and patient information can be printed. The waveform length printed, measurement parameter output, diagnosis conclusion, superimposed QRS waveform, histogram, trend chart and interval list, etc. can be set. With the print functions (timing print and auto-print for arrhythmia, etc.), which meet different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-measurement and auto-interpretation for routine ECG parameters, provide measured results and auto-diagnosis conclusions for HR, PR interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, QT / QTc interval, P / QRS / T Axis, R (V5), S (V1), R (V5) S (V1) amplitude, etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores 4000 cases (data saving time: 10 s) at least, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Historical cases can be reviewed, inquired, modified, transmitted, printed, lead corrected, the cases can also be exported to other electronic file formats (dat, pdf, xml, bmp, jpeg, etc.)
- Chinese / English operating interface, the report in corresponding language can be printed; built-in virtual keyboard, support Chinese / English input method.
- Support external USB standard keyboard, mouse, scanner and printer.
floating and defibrillation protection
Patient leak current
< 10 µA
≥ 2.5 MΩ
≥ 3.2 s
> 105 dB
power frequency (AC 50 / 60 Hz), EMG (25 Hz / 35 Hz (-3 dB)) and baseline drift
thermal printing system
210 mm (W) × 20 m (L), high-speed thermal paper
12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s, error: ± 5 %
5, 10, 20 mm / mV, accuracy: ± 2 %
Standard sensitivity: 10 mm/mV ± 0.2 mm/mV
auto, rhythm and manual record
HR, P – R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q – T interval, Q – Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R (V5) amplitude, S (V1) amplitude, R (V5) S (V1) amplitude
class I, defibrillation-proof type CF applied part
± 610 mV
≤ 12 µVp-p
Sampling frequency for ECG signal input
Sampling frequency for waveform data processing
24 – bit
Minimum detection signal
a 10 Hz, 20 µV (peak – peak value) sinusoidal signal can yield a visual recorded deflection.
Pacemaker detection channel
Accuracy of input signal reproduction
± 5 %
Time deviation in each channel
- lead cable
- limb electrode
- chest electrode
- thermal recording paper
- power cord
- earth wire
- User Manual
Techno Health – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01842756014
Techno Health (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000