What is Cervical Neck Traction Device?
The cervical neck traction device is designed to help patients reduce neck pain, muscle spasms and tension. The device can be used for temporary relief of symptoms of chronic neck pain, which may be caused by poor posture, spinal cord injury & more. The device is easy to use and is available in three different sizes.
It designed to provide a safe and effective way to stretch and relieve pressure on the neck. The device can be used for relief of neck pain, muscle spasms, tension, stiffness, and other conditions. The Cervical Neck Traction Kit is adjustable to fit most necks. It is made of durable materials that are easy to clean.
Features of Cervical Neck Traction Device
Cervical neck traction come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some devices are inflatable, while others are made of rigid materials. Most devices have adjustable straps that allow you to customize the fit to your individual needs.
Uses of Cervical Neck Traction Device
Cervical neck traction can be used at home or in a doctor’s office. To use a cervical neck traction, simply place it around your neck and inflate it or adjust the straps until you feel a gentle stretch. You should not feel any pain during traction.
Benefits of Cervical Neck Traction Device
Cervical neck traction can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Relief of neck pain
- Improvement of range of motion in the neck
- Reduced inflammation in the neck
- Improved blood flow to the neck
- Reduced stress and tension in the neck
How to Choose a Perfect Cervical Neck Traction Kit?
When choosing a cervical neck traction device, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Adjustability: The device should be adjustable so that you can customize the fit to your individual needs.
- Materials: The device should be made of a comfortable material, such as foam or fabric.
- Price: Cervical neck traction kit can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars. Choose a device that fits your budget and your needs.
If you are experiencing neck pain, a cervical neck traction kit may be a helpful way to relieve pain and improve range of motion. Talk to your doctor or a physical therapist to learn more about cervical neck traction and to find the right device for you.
you may also like
Techno Health – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01842756014
Techno Health (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000