Features of Medical Grade Pulse Oximeter
– Two Color OLED Display, four display modes.
– 4-Direction Display adjustable.
– Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
– Low power consumption,50 hours continuous to work.
– Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
– Automatic power off when no signal
– Small and lightweight, convenient to carry
– Widely used in hospitals, home healthcare, oxygen bars,
community medical centers, alpine areas, sports healthcare, etc.Product Operation Scope:
of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients at home,
and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, Anesthesia, intensive care etc).
It is not for continuous monitoring.Fingertip Pulse Oximeter :Specification
OLED two-color display, waveform display
Measurement range: 70~99%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
Measurement range: 30~240 bpm
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
1.5V (AAA size)
alkaline battery x 2
Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter
for more than 8 seconds
By sea, by air or by express
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter: Guarantee
1. 12 months Manufacturer’s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items
damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
– 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
– 1 x Lanyard
– 1 x English user manual