Features of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Quick measurement, less than 1 second.
- Accurate and reliable. Can be used to measure of temperature of any object like a smartphone, PC, or Laptop.
- Easy operation, one button design, to measure both ear and forehead.
- Multi-functional, can measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water, and object temperature.
- 35 sets of memories, easy to recall.
- Switching between mute and un-mute mode.
- Fever alarm function, displayed in orange and red light.
- Switching between ºC and ºF.
- Auto shut-down and power-saving.
Indications for use of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The Dual-mode Infrared Thermometer is intended for the measurement of human body temperatures. The forehead mode is indicated for people of all ages and the eardrum mode is indicated for people above three months old.
Operating Principle of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The infrared temperature sensor collects infrared energy emitted by the eardrum or the skin surface. After being focused by a lens, the energy is converted into a temperature reading by the thermopiles and measurement circuits.