Blood Centrifuge Machine Price Specifications
- Table top centrifuge can save the working desk space.
- ABS outer shell can resist collision.
- It could accommodate 7ml, 10ml, and 15ml centrifuge tubes without changing the rotor. (7ml tube adapters are optional accessory)
- With safety switch, when the lid is lifted during operation, the rotor will stop spinning.
- This is a digital type which can set speed and time easily. The LED display can show the R.C.F. or RPM value.
- With automatic brake system, the unit can be stop rapidly.
- Auto-balancing system can offer quiet and stable operation.
- Quality certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485.
Use of Blood Centrifuge Machine
The blood centrifuge machine, is a machine that separates blood cells from other components in a process called centrifugation. The machine is composed of a container, which is filled with the blood sample, and a rotor that spins the container. This causes the heavier components of the blood to settle towards the bottom of the container, while the lighter components are suspended in the middle.
The heavier components are then drained off, leaving the lighter components in the container. The blood centrifuge machine is used to separate plasma from whole blood and to remove platelets and white blood cells from platelet concentrates. It is also used to isolate specific types of blood cells. The machine has many uses, but is most commonly used in chemistry labs.
Techno Health – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01842756014
Techno Health (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000