Get Sure Pregnancy Test Kit Price in BD
First let’s learn about some of the symptoms of pregnancy.
- Your menstruation is supposed to have been due few days ago or a week ago but there is no sign of it coming.
- If have been trying for a baby or have been sexually active recently.
- You are feeling nauseous, some people called it ‘morning sickness’ but it can actually happen at any time of the day or night.
- You are feeling more tired than usual although your activities level are the same as normal. You feel very sleepy and slept more than usual.
- You feel bloated, no menstruation in sight but you feel mild cramp. You might also experience those ‘mood swing’ moments.
If the answer to most of the symptoms above are YES, then you should consider buying a pregnancy test from the local pharmacy to find out if you are indeed pregnant. Now, let’s find out on which type of test to buy.
Get Sure Pregnancy Cassette Detects elevated levels of human chronic gonadotropin (HCG) in the urine, which occurs if you are pregnant.
How to check pregnancy at home with Get Sure Pregnancy Test Kit?
- Collect pee in a cup or bowl
- Use a dropper to put urine on the test stick
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes and get your result
Techno Health – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01842756014
Techno Health (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000