PH Meter Hanna Price
The easy to use Checker is a real favorite with students and researchers due to its clear LCD display and long thin pH electrode.
The checker offers automatic calibration and buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator and selectable automatic shut off. Ideal for measurements in test tubes and vials.
Quite simply, our most popular pH tester, the Checker is a real favorite with its clear LCD display, long thin pH electrode and ease of operation.
Simple to use, small enough to pop in a pocket and exceptionally well-priced it is an ideal budget-conscious pH tester
The tester is supplied with probe, calibration solutions, and cleaning solutions packaged in a durable plastic carrying case.
- Use in education
- Low budget applications
- Quick check and general laboratory use
- Laboratory sampling
- Fast accurate readings from 0 – 14 pH with a resolution of 0.1 pH
- Small diameter electrode designed to fit easily into a test tube – ideal for laboratory sampling
- 1000 hours of battery life
- A sturdy compact meter designed for direct sample testing
- Easy to read LCD with 0.1 pH resolution
- Thin long-reach pH electrode included as standard
- An electrode is quick and easy to replace by unscrewing it from the meter body and adding a new one
|Range pH||0.0 to 14.0 pH|
|Resolution pH||0.1 pH|
|Accuracy pH||±0.2 pH|
|Calibration||manual, 2 points|
|Electrode||HI 1271 (included)|
|Battery Type / Life||CR2032 Li-ion approx 1000 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%|
|Dimensions||50 x 174 x 21mm|
|Weight||50 g (1.8 oz.)|
Ordering information: HI-98103 is supplied with HI-1271 pH electrode, pH4.01 buffer solution sachet (2), pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (2), electrode cleaning solution sachet (2), battery, quality certificate, and instruction manual in a carrying case. Available to buy separately: HI-70300L electrode storage solution, 500ml bottle; HI-700601p General purpose cleaning solution 20ml sachets x 25; HI-770710p pH 10.01 and 7.01 buffer solution, 20ml sachets x 5 of each.
Techno Health – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01842756014
Techno Health (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000