Product details of Nichiban surgical tape 2inch (Nichipore) 1 ROLL 50 mm x 9m
- Because it fits well on the skin, it has excellent fixation on areas with lots of sebum such as forehead. This tape can be used for many purposes.
- Easy to treat because it can be easily torn by hand.
- There is no shadow of the tape during X-ray photography.
- It can cut off UV rays, one of the causes of pigmentation.
- For fixing gauze and bandages
- For fixing catheters and tubes
- For scar protection
- Do not apply directly to a wound.
- If symptoms such as rash, redness and itchiness appear during use, discontinue use.
- Please remove slowly along the flow of hair so as not to damage the skin.
- Store at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
Medical effect:Nichiban surgical tape is used for fixing gauze and bandages, for fixing catheters and tubes and for scar protection.
Contraindications and precautions:Do not apply directly to a wound. If such symptoms as rash, redness or itchiness appear, stop using the tape and consult with your doctor. Please remove slowly along the flow of hair so as not to damage the skin.
How to use Nichiban surgical tape from Japan
Cut the needed amount with your fingers and apply to the clean dry skin. The tape can be used for the following purposes:
- securing surgical cottons, gauzes, and dressings,
- securing injection needles and puncture needles,
- securing catheters and tubes,
- protecting the scars.