Good News HCG Pregnancy Cassette Test in BD
Good News HCG Urine Pregnancy Test Cassettes measures the presence of the hormone (HCG) in your urine for the early detection of pregnancy. Pregnancy Test results can be seen clearly in the test window, please see the links below for a image showing you what the rests should look like. Available in BD.
HCG is produced by the placenta during pregnancy, shortly after the embryo attaches to the uterine lining. Usually HCG can be detected by a home pregnancy test 7-10 days after conception. This test is capable of detecting pregnancy as early as the first day after you miss a period. The further in to the pregnancy you are the higher the levels of HCG in your urine. The concentration of HCG in non-pregnant women is normally 5.0mIU/ml. At the time of the last missed menstrual period; urine HCG levels are about 100mlU/ml with peak levels of 100,000 to 200,000mlU/ml seen at the end of the first trimester.
Storage and Stability of Pregnancy Test Cassettes:
The test kit can be stored at room temperature (4 °C to 30 °C) in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kits should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Read directions for use carefully before performing this test
- Do not use beyond the expiration date marked on the foil pouch
- Each test Cassette can only be used for one time do not re-use the test Cassettes
- Do not use the cassette if the foil pouch is damaged
- Once the foil pouch has been opened, the cassette should be used immediately
- Discard each cassette after use. Treat urine samples and used test devices as if they are potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin
- Keep out of reach of children
Good News pregnancy test kits are available on our site in BD. You will order from online and offline at a low price.
Techno Health – Head office
House-42, Lake Drive Road
Sector-07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Cell No: 01842756014
Techno Health (Topkhana Road Branch)
Bagdad Surgical Market
21/A, (1st Floor) Mahbub Plaza
Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000