ALPK2 brand Alpk2 Stethoscope with box;
Chest piece: Bell and diaphragm;
two way type (No.801c) aluminum grey or black color.
- Listen to your heartbeat and amplify internal sounds with the help of the ALPK2 Stethoscope.
- A stethoscope is an all-around device that helps amplify internal sounds, making even the faintest sounds heard without the use of expensive electronic devices or complicated medical equipment.
- Place the ear tips in your ears, and twist them until they face your nose. It should make a seal, and the sounds in the room will seem faint.
- Hold the chest piece between the index and middle finger of your dominant hand.
- Place the chest piece on top of what you are trying to listen to (e.g. heartbeat). Putting it directly over the skin is recommended for best results.