Why you need a first aid box?
A first aid kit is a collection of supplies and equipment that is used to give medical treatment. There is a wide variation in the contents of first aid kits based on the knowledge and experience of those putting it together, the differing first aid requirements of the area where it may be used, and variations in legislation or regulation in a given area.
2. Product features: Metal first aid box, long time lasting and durable
Good quality for 10 years, quality assurance
3. Product features:
Dual layers with many different cells for classified storage
The pallet can be brought out separately
What Should a First-Aid Box Include?
Put these in each of your first-aid box:
- a list of emergency phone numbers
- sterile gauze pads of different sizes
- adhesive tape
- adhesive bandages (Band-Aids) in several sizes
- elastic bandage
- a splint
- antiseptic wipes
- antibiotic ointment
- antiseptic solution (like hydrogen peroxide)
- hydrocortisone cream (1%)
- acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- extra prescription medicines (if the family is going on vacation)
- sharp scissors
- safety pins
- disposable instant cold packs
- calamine lotion
- alcohol wipes or ethyl alcohol
- tooth preservation kit
- plastic non-latex gloves (at least 2 pairs)
- flashlight and extra batteries
- a blanket
- mouthpiece for giving CPR (you can get one from your local Red Cross)
Buy First aid box at lowest price in Bangladesh from Techno Health & fast home delivery.