Centrifuge Separator Machine Specifications
- Table top centrifuge can save the working desk space.
- ABS outer shell can resist collision.
- It could accommodate 7ml, 10ml, and 15ml centrifuge tubes without changing the rotor. (7ml tube adapters are optional accessory)
- With safety switch, when the lid is lifted during operation, the rotor will stop spinning.
- This is a digital type which can set speed and time easily. The LED display can show the R.C.F. or RPM value.
- With automatic brake system, the unit can be stop rapidly.
- Auto-balancing system can offer quiet and stable operation.
- Quality certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485.
Use of Centrifuge Separator Machine
Centrifuge Separator Machine is a device used to separate various types of liquids from solids. It is a high-speed spinning container that uses centrifugal force to move particles in a circular motion. The spinning motion pushes the particles away from the center of the container, leaving the liquid in the center. The solids are then deposited at the outer edge of the container. The centrifuge is often used in laboratories for separating mixtures of liquids. It is also used in wastewater treatment plants to separate sewage. The machine has many uses, but is most commonly used in chemistry labs.